The market is in an upswing. The recovery is real. At the 2013 Housing Leadership Summit, we’ll show you how to capture new opportunities, and transform your operation into a team that thinks and plans expansively, but executes precisely and locally.
- Leadership: How do you change your company into a fast-learning, sustainably adaptive and agile organization?
- Design: Ten product ideas that crack the code of process, price, pace and profitability. A workshop session aimed at generating the “what’s next and what now?” design idea opportunities.
- Land strategy: A focus on submarkets with traction to show what’s working and what can work as home builders and developers look beyond finished lot supplies to raw land opportunity.
- Finance: Entity-level vs. project level capital. How to crack the AC&D code in early recovery (two case studies on lender/investor motivations as a low-cost-of-money era continues to build need for yield opportunities).
- Customer focus: Big data, you and your customer. How you can zero in on customers whose new-home needs pair up with your product line.
- Sales management: Six ways to build accountability into your sales system, from managers to associates.
- Production: Reducing your cost of complexity. How to profit in short production runs and offer your customer flexible options, from floor plans to finishes